Thursday, March 17, 2016

Day 3

Loved the chest/back workout since I want to make some major improvement in both areas, but dislike how inadequate our gym can be! There are many basic machines that don't exist on our campus so I made a few modifications to the workout. But it was a good day! 

I've noticed that this challenge is really not as much as a culture shock as last time because of the healthy habits I kept up with months ago. I really do love my gym time; sometimes I just don't make that time for myself so I'm glad to be doing this challenge again to reset. 

Making my big batch of brown rice again proves to be a great prep tool, so I have that ready when the kids want something outside of good carbs. I will say, they have really learned to enjoy brown rice, sweet potatoes and whole wheat noodles. 

I love the accountability of our group texts and Facebook posts too! We are all a supportive bunch and it's nice to connect with like minded people. Viva la fit moms! 

No comments: