Y'all. This week has FLOWN BY!
Thursday was a blur but I remember I stayed on track with nutrition, fell a little short with water and loved loved LOVED my chest and back workout. I got in an extra half-workout when we took the kids to skate night. Talk about a time warp! Smells like it did 20 years ago, which was the last time I was in there. It was the first time for the kids so they both struggles but it was so fun to try!
When we got home there was leftover pizza on the stove and I'm happy to report I resisted the urge to snack on it, and instead just put it away. I watched a little basketball and just drank water. Late night or post dinner snacking is my biggest challenge. I ate that bowl of cereal every night for years and it's an easy one to fall back into.
Friday I had an unprecedented full day in my office and at my desk planned. It's easy to be overwhelmed this time of year, which makes me stress eat, so I was grateful for the time to catch up. I found that I didn't drink enough water during the day today either, so I'm gonna have to make a point to do it this weekend. I'm terrible on the weekends about staying hydrated so I really have to think about it.
I loved and hated my arm workout because I lack upper body strength so it's a big challenge. But I can see some huge progress in leaning out in my shoulders and arms and can actually see some muscle developing! I wore a tank top on purpose so I could watch my muscles and see the progress for myself. I'm already sore!
I've found a few new exercises I really love this week that are quickly becoming my fa rotor. Last time I loved the hybrid workouts but this challenge I really like the body part specific workouts. I'm excited to make it to week 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment