Yup. I love the routine of this and how quickly it becomes easy. I love when my friends text me their successes and how they're loving their results.
This week is spring break for Hayden so I'm taking a few days off from work to hang out with him! Monday I wanted a good reset from the weekend's rainy sluggishness so I worked out twice! 50 minutes of cardio and later a second session of leg day! Don't you wish things like that magically made you smaller/stronger/faster?! Ugh. Slow and steady is the name of the game but some days I'm impatient.
Tuesday we took a trip to the zoo so I walked and walked on top of those sore leg muscles! Sometimes being active is the name of the game in order to still hang out with my family, so no gym time but a lot of good exercise. And water!
No comments:
Post a Comment