Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day 2

So I have a terrible relationship with food. I eat for no reason. Today I thought about giving up. Not because this is impossible (it's supposed to be hard, it's a challenge) but because I just want to eat. Not because I'm hungry; because I'm used to just eating. What a stupid reason to give up. On day two. 

That's WHY I'm not giving up. Because I don't have a good reason to quit, but a million to keep going. 

Tonight while checking over my screenshot of the program I discovered that my morning snack was Apple/pear/berries AND 12 unsalted almonds. I thought it was OR. So imagine my delight to find that I can have both! It's the little things. 

My legs are sore from Day 1, and today has squats. Yikes! I felt more confident in the gym today because I knew how to do all the exercises without watching the videos. And, because day 2 has no abs. 


No comments: