Thursday, May 14, 2015

Day 3

I'm finding myself waking up ready for those shakes! Today I finished in line to drop Hayden off (by 730) so I started on water. To my surprise I needed a fill up by Lila's school at 8 am! I was on a red nose hunt at Walgreens so I was drinking (water) and driving the first part of the morning. I was shocked to realize I was at 56 oz by 930 am!   

I could tell a difference in my morning snack by having both the apple and almonds. 

I had to run errands right at 12 so I had my shake early. Added plus of Isagenix shakes for lunch: I can drink them anywhere! I really appreciate the convenience on a busy day. I opted for just my carrots and hummus to go with my shake so I have mixed greens in the fridge waiting for Friday!

My workout was awesome and again I knew how to do all the exercises so I was feeling good about doing it. I am so glad I work and work out at a women's college. Maybe after this 30 days I'll be less intimidated by the gym and by men at the gym. But not yet! 

Dinner was chicken and the veggies I'd roasted Monday night which was perfect since the salmon I planned to cook was bad. Waited too long! 


My total water intake by day's end was 142 oz! 

No comments: