Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Day 8

Week one down! 

Start of week two. I have a better handle of what to do when and how the exercises work. I'm more confident in the gym but also realistic! I have limitations, but I'm pushing myself and challenging myself more every day. 

I look at food differently already. Food for fuel. Knowing how different I feel after a week of no caffeine, no alcohol, no processed food, no sugar, and nearly no dairy and gluten is really changing the way I look at how I eat, prepare and shop. 

This week I swapped my apples for berries and love knowing what foods fuel my body and my workouts. 

I still hate the cardio sprints but I'm digging the rest of the program. Water consumption wasn't quite up to par after a leisurely Sunday but I hope to get back up to almost a gallon tomorrow. 

Cool water shakes are not awful, just took some getting used to! 

No comments: