Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day 4 - Cleanse day

This was the day I was most nervous about! A whole day with no food seems kinda crazy. But it's a great reset for your body and part of my program so I'm committed! 

The day starts with 8 oz hot water and two scoops of the cleanse. It tastes like berries but more on the tart side than sweet! Most of the day is liquid with a few IsaSnacks and 1/4 Apple if needed to regulate blood sugar. Luckily I ended up driving most of my day so I was too busy to think about it. 

Dinner time was a challenge as it was pizza night in my house and that pepperoni and cheese smelled delicious in the oven. And we picked up the cookie dough fundraiser so I had to make room by baking the last of the other cookie fundraiser! I'm happy to report that I made it through cleanse day with no cheats! Super excited to eat again though, not gonna lie. 

No exercise on cleanse days since you're not fueling your body. Nice recovery day! 

No comments: